The AHC has announced that the key topics slated for discussion at the November 2 forum will include:
- Immigration issues facing the horse industry
- Federal tax laws applicable to horse owners
- Import and export issues for horse owners
- Conservation easements
- Equine Piroplasmosis update
- Latest news from the Unwanted Horse Coalition
- Updates on federal legislation and regulations.
A complete schedule of events, as well as a final list of speakers, will be made available by the AHC in September. Further details will be posted shortly to the AHC website at www.horsecouncil.org.
View all Releases